Dance with Music is a dance school set up in the heart of Shropshire, branching off the M54 motorway corridor to nearby towns and villages. Although it does not have a permanent base, its aim is to bring dancing to people rather than people to them. It's ethos are as follows:
* To promote Ballroom & Latin American Dancing in Shropshire.
* To teach people how to dance properly, not just learning steps and
routines, but for men to lead with confidence and ladies to follow with
* To create a Dance Community where familes and friends can spend time
together, meeting new people, involving in this healthy activity and
learning a lifetime skill.
* To give children an alternative hobby where it encourages them to
socialize and work with opposite gender, building on teamwork,
confidence, agility and much more.
* To search and train people with potential into future dancesport
champions in all manner of ages and levels.
** GUARANTEE TO BE TAUGHT ONLY BY QUALIFIED **
AND EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS WHO CAN DANCE!!